Mission, Vision & Values
Victoria Hospital is owned and operated by the WRHA. Accordingly, we embrace the Mission of the WRHA:
To coordinate and deliver safe and caring services that promote health and well-being.
Healthy People. Vibrant Communities. Equitable care for All.
- Dignity, as a reflection of the self-worth of every person.
- Care, as an unwavering expectation of every person.
- Respect, as a measure of the important of every person.
- Equity, promoting conditions in which every person can achieve their full health potential.
- Accountability, as being held responsible for the decision we make.
For more information on the WRHA Strategic Plan, visit: wrha.mb.ca/about/strategic-plan/.